Woodiees Boxer Briefs - Made from wood. Really.
(You save $3.00)
If you’re a guy who likes a bit of coverage and security, you will love the gentle support of woodiees boxer briefs. The lightweight Tencel® (a biodegradable fabric made from wood pulp cellulose) has just a touch of Spandex® for gentle support. We designed them to fit “naturally” with a pouch and no excess fabric in the crotch to bunch up or bind. Our signature green waistband is so soft you’ll forget about it. That’s a good thing!
- Low-rise trunk construction with extended legs.
- Moisture-managing fabric design wicks moisture away from your body, while keeping you cool when it's hot, and warm when it's cold.
- Specially designed comfort contour pouch offers support with a barely-there feel.
- Smooth, seamless seat.
- Turned and stitched leg hems with no elastic bands.
- Soft, exposed elastic waistband with repeated Woodiees logo.
Woodiees are made from Tencel, a natural and bio-degradable fabric derived from wood pulp by using an advanced closed-loop, bleach-free process that has minimum impact on the environment. Tencel is an eco-friendly, soft fabric with superior moisture wicking properties. Its fibers are naturally pure and contain no pesticides or agricultural chemicals.
These are an awesome pair of underwear! They fit really good and they feel like you have nothing! They won't give you splinters haha! It was definitely worth the money! - Unknown