Woodiees Boxers - Made from wood. Really.
(You save $6.00)
If you’re a boxer guy, woodiees stretch boxers are going to make you very happy. They won’t bind, cling or ride up, guaranteed! Made out of Tencel® (a biodegradable fabric made from wood pulp cellulose) and a touch of Spandex®, they move with you, yet stay where they need to be.
- Moisture-managing fabric design wicks moisture away from your body, while keeping you cool when it's hot, and warm when it's cold.
- Relaxed cut for roomy comfort without a lot of extra fabric.
- Functional fly-front with a single-button closure.
- Side vents at base of legs allow for less constriction and more freedom of motion.
- Smooth, seamless seat.
- Soft, exposed elastic waistband with repeated Woodiees logo.
- Leg circumference is 21".
- Open fly.
Woodiees are made from Tencel, a natural and bio-degradable fabric derived from wood pulp by using an advanced closed-loop, bleach-free process that has minimum impact on the environment. Tencel is an eco-friendly, soft fabric with superior moisture wicking properties. Its fibers are naturally pure and contain no pesticides or agricultural chemicals.
Keith knows boxers
And gold bond powder, so if he says they're good, they're good! happy holidays- Jeff - Unknown
Most comfortable underwear ever
I love these. They are my favorite pair of underwear ever. So comfy. - Keith