I've never used this type of product until I tried PS. It's - easy, soft, no irritation, clean & my face looks so much better. PS has done it again with another great product to their excellent lineup.
Natural Konjac Sponges
Your Face Needs This Immediately.
Natural and plant-based, this "squishy when wet" skincare tool is made from genuine Korean Konjac Plant Root and is a total game-changer for your face.
It's an incredibly gentle exfoliator that sloughs off dry patches and flakes you didn't even know existed, helping to leave your skin looking brighter, softer, and smoother, without feeling the least bit raw.
- Impossibly Gentle and Soft on Face
- Use Daily for Exceptionally Clean and Healthy-Looking Skin
- Ideal for Pre-Shave Skin Preparation
- Natural and Fragrance-Free
- Compostable & Eco-Friendly
- Vegan, Hypoallergenic, & Cruelty-Free
Safe on virtually all skin types | pH-Balanced | No Dyes or Preservatives
1. Before first use, soak in warm water until fully hydrated and jelly-like.
2. Squeeze out excess water and gently massage face and neck in circular. Use alone or with a small amount of cleanser if desired.
3. Rinse sponge after use (do not wring) and hang to dry.
4. Sponge will harden and shrink when dry. Re-hydrate in warm water before each use.
To sterilize, place in boiling water or in a bowl of water in the microwave for one minute. Sponge will last up to two months and can be composted after use.
Sponge is gentle and suitable for all skin types but please discontinue use in case of irritation.
Made on the Isle of Jeju, South Korea.
I couldn't believe that just a very gentle scrubbing over my face would result in such a smooth and bright look and feel. This sponge is perfect for sensitive skin like mine. No redness or irritation whatsoever. A youthful, glowing, soft and smooth face emerges from the first use on. I am hooked. Just reordered a two pack.
I liked the product. It seems to improve the look of my skin.Easy to use- worth trying
Love this sponge! does a great job exfoliating without scrubbing my face raw. Just started using it so I don't know how long it will last but since I use it after I shave, it should last a while.